June 22, 2010

Josie is 6 months old!

today josie turned 6 months old. today we went to jc penney's to take her pictures rather than from my crapy camera. they did a really good job, but josie didn't seem too thrilled with the guy and woudn't really smile, which is funny because she smiles all the time for everyone else. here is a sneek peek on her pictures.. hopefully in 2 weeks i'll have my prints done so i can pass the out to family! Enjoy!





Here are her stats:
  • head circumference: 16 1/4
  • height: 25 inches
  • weight: 13 pounds 7 oz.

She has just started to sit all by herself. She gets a little wobbly at times but she loves to sit than to be held. I think it's the beginning of her independence! She hates getting too many kisses now. I think the mixture of me wiping her nose anytime it's runny or the excessive kissing from her Aunt Amberlyn, but she does not like people up in her face bubble! ha ha. she is now really starting to eat a lot of a variety of baby food as well as items off of our plates. She loves otter pops!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the rose background! She is looking so cute and is getting so big!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Josie is adorable! great idea about going to JC Penny. I want to take Brinley sometime. They grow up so fast huh!?

Unknown said...

She is such a cute girl! I love her eyelashes.

The Hess Family said...

You have so many cute pics of Josie! Her hair is getting so light- just like Aarons.