February 21, 2012

Newborn pictures

When Joslyn was born I had Andrea Sponenburgh take the pictures. She did an amazing job on them so of course I asked her if she had time if she would take Beckham's newborn pictures. She did, and they turned out so great. But it was only because she is an amazing photographer who was very patient with my son. Beckham wouldn't sleep or cooperate with the poses, and she kept peeing and pooping all over her blankets. I went to her house the first day and he just wasn't going to have it, so then she came to my house and brought all her props. Here are a few of his pictures, if you want to see them all you can see them on my facebook page!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is so cute.. and can I say I absolutely LOVE his name! It's so perfect for your family.

Rachel Schanz said...

Such a cutie!! I have missed hearing about you guys and what you are up to!