November 23, 2008


My work sent me to San Francisco. I Stayed at the downtown Marriott and went to an AMA Seminar to learn the "Fundamentals of Marketing". I think work was hinting something! But seriously; it was so much fun to go somewhere I thought I would never go. If I could change anything it would have been that Cory was there with me. I did not like being away from Cory and Brom for 4 days.

In San Fran, I saw China Town, Fisherman's Wharf, the Sea lions, Treasure Island, The Golden Gate bridge-from far away, Alcatraz-from far away, and North Beach.

I ate a lot of fancy food, and foreign food; but I have to say my favorite meal was the French Dip. I know that doesn't sound great; But It was Sourdough Bread, with butter, sliced roast beef, grilled onions, and bell peppers, and then you dip it. I've never had a french dip that way, but it's a new favorite.

2 comments:

Terri Lindsay said...

Welcome Home. I am glad you made it home safe. I have been to San Fran twice, once with my family and once with Preston and his family, lots of fun stuff to do there. Ok so we really need to get together, it have been like forever. Call us ok

Unknown said...

Looks like your trip was fun!!