November 29, 2008

2 Wonderful Years of Marriage!

I was still traveling home on my anniversary day. At midnight I text Cory "Happy Anniversary" and at 12:01 AM he text back "Happy Anniversary Babe". I finally got home from San Fran at 1:30 AM. The light was on and the door was unlocked, and I opened the door to a freshly vacummed house, which was spotless. I walked in the Kitchen ans saw my flowers with the note attached to it: "Two roses; one for each wonderful year we have spent together. I've loved every minute. I will be glad to have you back from San Francisco. Love you Always, Cory" When I read that I couldn't help but cry, and I noticed he did the dishes (which means a lot mainly because we don't have a dishwasher and it takes awhile when you do it by hand. I said hi to Brom, and then I crawled into ned with my wonderful husband. He woke up early and went to work the next day. This was our 2nd year anniversary. Not like you would picture; but still a sweet one to remember.




2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Oh, that's so sweet! Congrats on 2 years! With many more to come!

RAPN! said...

So I found your blog! I hope you don't mind I am reading it! Congratulations on two years! Will you please have your sister return my phone calls or emails? I found out she was alive through your blog so I feel a whole lot better now! :) I was getting really worried. I am glad you are so happy! YOu can peek at my blog any day! Rebekah in TX