March 30, 2009

My Husband the artist!

Cory draws really really well. I swear if he wasn't a nurse he would do great making making logo designs for Burton, Volcom, etc. So one day I was in Porters and they had a sale on their Canvas, and paint supplies. So I was like what the heck; I bought a few small ones, a couple mid-sized, and one huge canvas. The first painting Cory did is the one with the Mountains. He gave it to his dad last year for Father's Day. The second painting Cory did of our dog Brom! As you can tell; Cory has some talent. He may not be the next Picaso, but I love it because he made it. Right now Cory is wokring on the HUGE canvas and doing a pretty cool scenary painting with a hunter and his dog in the background. And of course the dog will be a wired-haired pointing griffon!

(Painting of Mountains)


(Painting of Brom)

6 comments:

Odelsa said...

You have a blog! I love these pictures. How are you guys?

RAPN! said...

I totally want...need a dog similar to yours! he is so cute.
cool paintings! thumbs up to your hubby. hope you are doing well and if you talk to amber, will you please have her call me!! she won't return my calls or texts. is her address the same? i want to send hunter a present for his birthday. just facebook me if it has.
again, hope you are well and I really love that family pic at the top of your blog!!!

Lara Zierke said...

That's awesome! One time I did the same thing--bought a bunch of painting supplies at the craft store and just dove in. Half of my paintings are pretty good. The other half are in the back of a closet waiting to be painted over. I think it's awesome to just go for it and let the art lead the way!

Terri Lindsay said...

wow those are really good! we need to hang out call me some time.

Peterson Family said...

Wow Cory! Good job! And cute new family picture!

Unknown said...

Wow! Those look great.