February 22, 2009

Next Hairstyles

Cory and I are very goal-oriented. I have been wanting to do a different look to my hair but I want to keep it long. Last Christmas I added a ton of layers, and I like my hair but when I watched the movie "The Women" I fell in love with Meg Ryan's look. I love her hair straight with the long layers, but I am almost tempted to perm my hair if I can get to look like that but Brown.

Cory has been wanting to grow his hair out for a very long time. Cory has an xbox360 and recently they added a feature where you can create an avatar that looks like you. Well Cory's looks like him but it is how Cory would like his hair to be. Since I have been trying to grow my hair out like a celebrity, we googled what hair would look similar to his avatar. It's a cross between Zac Efron, and this blond guy that we don't know who he is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your hair will look good anyway you do it. I just love your hair. It is so pretty and just flows like silk!!
--Candi (just realized Jason is signed in not me)

Stefanie Sayre said...

I was starting to feel embarrassed if jason was the one who made that comment. ha ha ha!

Hilary said...

Can you get a perm that looks like that? It's beautiful! I just assumed they curled her hair like every 5 minutes on that movie because it looks so perfect.

K I'm gonna blog stalk you now!

:)