July 31, 2009

I'm a slacker

Sorry I haven't added a new post in forever.. but i do have a good excuse. The iphoto is not working on our computer so i can't load new pictures and i can't crop any pictures.. and i hate posting news without pictures... but here it goes anyway.... things to update:

Cory's dad did our ultrasound at week 16 and he said "I'll bet my next paycheck that it's a little girl".

Last weekend we went crazy and decided to do a weeks worth of stuff in two days- Cory bought a paint sprayer and stained the fence, and we painted our living room (FINALLY) and did an accent wall. Everyone really should come over. It use to be a light sage (but looked more light lime) but now it's a khaki color with a yellowish hue, and the accent wall is a medium brown. I promise it looks great and its way more refreshing to sit in the room.

Wed. Cory and i went in to see Dr. Oldroyd for our week 19 apt and they did an ultrasound. He says he's 90- 95% sure that we are having a girl. Good enough for me! two out of two ultrasounds showing a little girl.. So now we have to plan on drama and a cute little girl name, and finish buying baby stuff.

I believe that is all the updates. Again sorry this post is so lame and without photos. Hopefully i will be able to post some soon!

6 comments:

Odelsa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have been waiting for this post forever! Kyle had mentioned this to me last Sunday but I was waiting for the "formal" announcement. So excited! so jeolous!

You will make the cutest mommy and I dought there will be any drama you and Cory are the coolest people, she will be the CUTEST and sweetest girl ever! So exciting! Is Cory freaking out yet?

Odelsa said...

the wordt is doubt not dought...I'm terrible at spelling :)

Jess said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun, but yes dramatic! :)

Rachel Schanz said...

woohoo! sweet :)

Unknown said...

How exciting!! now you get to buy all the cute little girl things I never got to buy!! haha.. I thought I was going to have a girl before I went in.. but Travis was obviously a boy, there was no hiding it! Congrats!

Peterson Family said...

Congrats! I'm so jealous! Just kidding--my little girl will come someday! I'm so excited for you! She will be so adorable I'm sure! Good luck with everything! It will creep up before you know it! I will have to come stop by! I'll give you a call sometime!