October 7, 2009

H1N1 Info.

So I have been curious about the H1N1 vaccine and whether or not I should get it. I finally found some great links that gives tons of information. Read about it if you are interested!

www.flu.gov
www.sde.idaho.gov/site/flu/
call 1-800 CDC-INFO for the most current information about the flu.

For more information about the flu in our community visit the East Idaho Public Health Department website at http://www2.state.id.us/phd7/.


http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/07/why-are-we-afraid-of-the-new-flu-va
ccine/

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

So are you going to get the shot? I didn't realize that swine flu was at Melaleuca! Michelle has been out for over a week and I didn't know it until today that she has swine flu.

The Andersens said...

Hey Stef, i was watching good morning america and they talked about getting the H1N1 virus and the concerns. It looks like you have probly found enough sources though. It seems like its safer to get than to do nothing if your prgnant. I need to do some research to decide if Wes should get it. Good Luck!