September 10, 2010

Garage Sale

Hey for any of you in the Idaho area and love to garage sale shop.. I got a good place for you to go. My mother-in-law is doing one in the Ammon area. She is selling her stuff, and her friends and family have pitched in so there are a ton of good stuff. I went over last night to scope it out and they have a lot of good stuff! I grab a few myself. :)
just to name a few:
  • variety of sized TV's
  • jewelry (not the cheap stuff either)
  • clothes and shoes of course (name brand stuff like North Face, Keen, Old Navy, etc)
  • baby stuff
  • home decor
  • fences
  • etc.
My Mother in law lives off of Lincoln and 45th in Ammon. her address is: 4260 Smithfield Way. Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

Donnie and Jennilee said...

if i only lived in idaho!!:) i love the cake for cory and i just got caught up on everything!! congrats on trying to adjust to being a stay at home mom!! it fun and hard at the same time!! hope you like it!!