December 15, 2010

Joslyn's Early Birthday Party

let me explain... My daughter was born on December 22nd... enough explanation right?! Well there is more. So Cory and I are leaving at different times to fly to Oklahoma for the Holidays. This year we are going to spend time with my family. But due to Cory's work schedule and that my mom begged for me to stay for a long time to help her get ready for last minute christmas stuff Cory won't be around on the 22nd when Josie officially turns one. Well because my nature is to please everyone and I feel bad no matter what i do, I wanted to at least celebrate Josie's birth in Idaho so her father can witness the whole opening presents and digging into the cake. SO on December 9th we did a little family get together for Josie's early owl Birthday party.

You see this whole year we kind of did an owl theme for Joslyn, and so we got her a charm to make an owl bracelet (thanks mom), she dressed up as a owl for halloween, I made her an owl beanie to keep her warm, so naturally we had to do an owl birthday. My friend Jen knows how to digital scrapbook and she made jose a cute invitation that I was able to send out to everyone... I attempted making an owl cake and cory frosted the owl cupcakes. we made Josie a birthday owl banner, and owl gift bags for her cousins, and she had a blast.







I want to thank everyone who came to her party. I know its more for me than anything else, but I appreciate all the love and support from everyone. I just love this little girl of mine! enjoy the pictures....







6 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

she is beautiful! happy birthday!

Unknown said...

aww.. happy early birthday Joslyn!

Odelsa said...

LOVE Josie! Happy Birthday to her! The Owl theme is so cute!

The Hess Family said...

I can't believe she is one! Super cute party. Your cake is so cool and the little onesie is darling. Have fun in Oklahoma.

Lara Zierke said...

What a fun party. Owls make a really cute, unique theme. And that cake is awesome. Good job.

The Gotch Family said...

You are crafty. I am really impressed with the cake,cupcakes, decoration, shirt, etc. Good job. Happy Birthday Josie.