February 8, 2009

Nothing New!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted updates on our lives. We have been very busy during the holidays with the usual travels. Now all we do is work and play hard.

Even though we have no news to tell, I have a sister-in-law on both sides that have delivered babies. Melissa (On the Carroll's side) had a baby boy- Joshua- in Jan. Lynnette (On the Sayre's side had a baby boy-Rob- just a few days ago. And in a few months my other sister-in-law Amber (Also on the Sayre side) will be having her first baby boy. So this is the year for boys in our family.

Well that's all for now. I will try and get some new photos up of our little family.

5 comments:

Kurt and Julie said...

Yeah you guys are busy! We never see you ha ha ha!!! It needs to be summer so we can chat while we are doing yard work at the same time! Hope you guys have a great week! Hey Stefanie are you going to the Relief Society thing on Thursday? Just wondering?

Unknown said...

Its always crazy around the holidays when you have to try to hit up both familys along with work and everything else! Glad to see everything is good and that you guys are settling back into your routine!

Kurt and Julie said...

Hey we can totally ride over together. Just come on over and we can ride in my car that night, since I need to put the carseat in. See ya then!

Peterson Family said...

Thanks for coming visiting teaching to me! I love chatting with you! You are so fun to talk to! Thanks!

RAPN! said...

Hope you are doing okay. I just remember a little something you told me back in December on my blog-I hope you are well.......Thinking of you.