September 8, 2009

6 Months and counting!

I have had a few request to post a prego shot on here! Here it is: 6 months huge! Now that I am pregnant; i can say that pregnant girls are so cute when they are showing and you can tell they are pregnant, but when it is you being the one being looked at and being big and pregnant you don't feel as cute.

Everything is same oh same oh with us Sayre's. We both work, and relax,and we don't have any big exciting news.. we have just been slowly getting everything ready for the baby to come. During the Labor Day weekend Cory and I painted the baby's crib and dresser. It looks amazing! I can't wait to get a picture on here for our baby's nursery. We still are wanting to sand and re-stain the wood floors, and then I will set up the crib. My mom has made a beautiful quilt for the baby's bedding but she won't show me until she comes up for Thanksgiving... so I'm curious to see it so I can start decorating the rest of the room. So far the colors are going to be a rustic red, browns (creams), and white, with just a tiny bit of baby pink for an accent color. So other than that nothing new for us! Pretty boring to talk about, but it's new and exciting for us!

Random thought of course... I was thinking about how we use to do some girls night out with some gals in Shelley, and I was thinking it has been awhile. And now that school is back in session, and things are slowing down, maybe a Girls night should happen again! Let me know if anyone else is wanting one!


6 months prego!

11 comments:

Terri Lindsay said...

Ahhh, you look fabulous! I can't believe that you are already 6 months. Be sure to let me know when that baby shower is, love you guys.

Rachel Schanz said...

yea baby! lookin' good :)

Unknown said...

You are so cute and definitely NOT huge! It is fun to see you experience this. I am in for a girls night anytime! We should get one together.

Odelsa said...

How cute are you! Little belly bump and all, you are adorable!

I too want a girls night out!
Maybe someone that's not prego can set it up.
You take care!

Carlee said...

You are so dang cute! I haven't seen you forever. I really want to do a girls night! We need to get a few in before we all have babies!!

Jess said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! :) A girls night sounds fun! :) Let me know if I can help plan one! Enjoy your day!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Adorable! I'm not sure why people think they need to stare at you when youre pregnant but....It isn't my favorite thing being stared at. Especially when they have a scrunky face and squinty eyes. Whats up with that. I discovered last night that being pregnant is the best way to decide to never be overweight. Carrying extra weight takes a toll on us small/short girls!

Jess said...

Hey! I will call you the first part of next week and we can get something planned! :) We are leaving town tomorrow! I agree on doing it before all the babies arrive! :)

Unknown said...

You ARE cute.. but I know what you mean when you don't feel like it.. just wait! 3 more months and she'll be here!! Im really excited for you!
Maybe we should do something sometime.. like meet up in IF or something! let me know!

Peterson Family said...

You look so cute! But I know what you mean--it's not so cute and fun when your the pregnant one. Oh well, it will soon be over. I am totally up for a girls night. I haven't seen anyone in a long time. Plus I would be able to see that cute little belly!

derrickandlisadye said...

Steph I love the prego shot. You are so cute. and we definitely need a girls night. About the almond oil, you could buy some from the health food store but don't buy lavender from there. I don't know where you could buy some already mixed but if you buy the almond oil I could put some lavender in it and it would be the same thing. call me if you want to do that. Ask Odelsa how great my lavender is. She is using it too.