March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!

i love today, not only is it St. Patty's Day, but it's also my dads birthday. I can't help but think that everyone is dressing in green in honor of my dad. ha ha j/k! But seriously its such a simple yet fun holiday to celebrate. You see people wearing all shades of green, weather is starting to warm up, you start to see some grass, i love it! well i quickly took these pics. of josie. the four leaf clover onesie i made! igot the idea from http://angieasplund.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html


7 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

WHOA is your hair back to brown?? I need an update! Josie is getting so big! What a cute onesie! I need to try doing things like that. Brin always looks a bit white trash when shes rocking the plain white onesie. I need to jazz them up!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the onsie and the dress! She looks so cute in green! I need to get more creative like that. I totally forgot yesterday was st. patricks day but luckily I had accidentally dressed Travis in a green shirt.

RAPN! said...

So cute!

Rachel Schanz said...

She is so dang cute and I can't believe how big she is!

Peterson Family said...

She is so cute! She has changed so much since the last time I saw her! She is so adorable! Ok, so your hair is back brown. I've passed you twice in your car but didn't think it was you because hair color was brown! Guess it's been a while since I've seen you and Jen hasn't said anything at exercise. Anyway, it's cute either way!

The Hess Family said...

Way to go! Josie looks so cute!

Ally said...

Um, i found your blog through Brad;s cousin's blog. Pretty crazy! Kristy Gotch is his cousin, i think you work with her?