March 29, 2010

Birthdays, Egg Hunts, and more!

This weekend was a blast. We went to our Nephews 1 year old birthday bash. It was cute to watch him eat his cake or should I say.. wear it! I tried really hard to take a picture of my nephews Rob and Jack with Josie since they were all born in 2009. But it was late and everyone was cranky.. so I will have to give it a go another time.

Then on Saturday my mom's co-work invited a bunch of people to go to her home in Ammon and to have an egg hunt and eat hot dogs. It was way more fun than I could have imagined. she had a huge yard with different areas for egg hunts one for the infants and toddlers, and another section for the big kids. IN the eggs there was candy, money, gift certificate to take home a baby chick, and she even handed out some toys for the kids (kites, coloring books). She even had jars full of different kinds of candy and had people guess how many were in them. the winners took the jars home. Josie tied with one of the winners who guessed how many tootsie rolls. SHe was only 29 off. She is sooo smart!




Since next Sunday is General Conference weekend I decided to put Josie in her Easter Dress that her Grandma Carroll bought her. She looked so dang cute in such a puffy dress. On Sunday Cory spoke in the spanish branch in espanol. He was super nervous but he did a great job. I don't think he has had to give a talk in spanish since his mission 5+ years ago. Crazy!





4 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

such a pretty Easter dress.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I am in LOVe with her dress!!! Did you change your hair again? It looks shorter! You are one HOTT mama! GO girl! I love easter!

Unknown said...

I love her dress. Don't you just love dressing girls!

Peterson Family said...

Oh what a sweetie! Her dress is adorable. And I love her little skirt! I need a girl to dress up!! She is so cute! And you look great!!