April 3, 2010

josie being a model

This past week my sister in law couldn't watch Josie while I was at work since it is their Spring Break and they went out of town. So my friend down the street offered to watch Josie. Well She just got a brand new super sweet camera (I don't know what kind it is.. it's just awesome), and so while she was taking pictures of her girls she also thought to take pictures of Josie. I know they were just having fun but I think they turned out so dang cute! enjoy!








5 comments:

Odelsa said...

baby girl just gets cuter and cuter!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Cute, cute pictures!

Kurt and Julie said...

What a cutie!

Peterson Family said...

So, so cute! Good job Jen (I assume that's who took them)! They are actually really good! I should have her take pictures of my boys! They are all so adorable but my absolute favorite is the 3rd pictures down! So cute!

The Hess Family said...

I bet your friend had fun taking Josie's picture. The pictures always turn out cute when there is such a super cutie to photograph.