November 22, 2010

4 Years and going!


Today is our Anniversary! Cory is working the day shift at the hospital so we decided to celebrate on saturday. It was a lot of fun!.... well let me start from the beginning.

Friday night we got invited to watch the midnight show of the new Harry Potter movie in Blackfoot for free! So Joslyn went to the Robbins for her first sleep over, and Cory and I watched the movie. It was amazing, but long! We didn't get home until 4:00AM! Josie wakes up at 6:00AM so I went over to the Robbins to pick her up and nurse her. Lets just say I wasn't a very good mother that morning being sleep deprived.

I finally got up and started getting ready around 9:30 AM. Cory left the house, and I started to get ready for his surprise date. I love it when he's gone so I can try and look my best for him. My sister in law offered to watch Josie while we went out..... Well I reserved us private dancing lessons to learn the argentine tango. That is his favorite dance to watch on dancing with the stars, plus he served his mission in argentina.

I have to say I loved dancing with him, and having him take charge in that type of dance. Cory has always been a great dancer so I knew I would have fun with him, but this exceeded my expectations. when we got home he surprised me with my presents: picture frames to hang from the rod he bought me last year along with 4 roses. Later that night we went out to dinner with some friends to wrap it up.

It was a fun day to celebrate 4 wonderful years with Cory. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Odelsa said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a fun couple! We all think you guys Rock!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I can't believe it has been 4 years! I still remember when you two got engaged!!! and then I remember hearing all about the wedding when we were in Nutrition together :-) ooo memories. Girl, we have known each other for a LONG time!! :-) that makes me happy!!

The Hess Family said...

Happy Anniversary. What a great idea to have fun dance lessons. Josie looks so cute in her little hat. You need to teach me how to do that.

Josh or Kaylin said...

I am glad you guys had fun it sounded like alot of fun. Joslyn looks so cute in her owl hat. Good job Stefanie.

Peterson Family said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Happy Anniversary!