November 30, 2010

Joslyn is 11 months old!

I know it is ridiculous posting her being 11 months old. But the first year has the most changes and I'm doing this more for me so I don't forget all that she did in her first year. I promise not to be so crazy and post month by month once Joslyn turns one!

But here are her stats:
I weighed her at her best-a-mama's house: 16. 2 pounds (so she hasn't really gained any weight)
she loves to pretend that she is walking all over the place, but she has to be holding on to something or someone. I have witnessed her standing all by herself for a whole 10 seconds and then she just sat herself down. So I know she will be walking by herself soon but I think we will try to be patient and let her decide when she wants to. she loves to dance, and yell gibberish. She is the entertainment at dinner time at the Sayre household. She loves playing with cousins and friends. She think knocking a water bottle off the coffee table is the most hilarious thing in the world. She loves climbing up stairs (but can't figure out how to go down correctly). Well that sums up her 11 month mark. one more month and then the big birthday! I will be posting her party pictures soon because I have to celebrate her birthday before we fly out to Oklahoma, since Cory is leaving later than us. I want him to be a part of her first birthday ever! so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

LOVE her!

She is such a peanut!

Watch out, once she starts walking...it is ALL over. I just got to my parents house for the break and she is non stop walking in circles. Probably because the house is like 10x bigger than our apt!

I MUST figure out how to teach Brinley to crawl down the stairs. She does NOT get it. She just runs straight for the stairs like she is going to run down them. NO WAY!!!