February 22, 2009

Oh Canada!

It's Sunday and I need to still pack. I will be gone all next week on a Business trip to Canada. I will spend 2 days in Quebec, and 2 in Toronto. I have already promised two people I would bring them back some candy. I am excited and nervous. At least this time I don't have to travel by myself like I did when I went to San Francisco.

Cory is trying to decide if he is going to buy a dirt bike in the meantime. It's the Sayre thing and I told him that if he buys it then he has to sale the Audi, put my mirror up in the Living room wall, patch up the holes in our room and in the bathroom. He totally is going to! I know I am a mean wife but I figured he is getting what he wants and I will too.

So now all I need to do is pack, get all my addresses and information printed, eat dinner, and leave! Canada here I come!

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Hey, that's only fair. I bet you could get more out of the deal!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Toronto!! Its one of my favorite citys! have fun!