February 15, 2009















We had a simple Valentines Day! Cory had to work at the Hospital all weekend long during the nights and slept all day. We also spent money on a new computer last week so we each agreed not to get the other a present.

So Saturday morning Cory came home and I made him this V-Day card-thanks to my sister for giving me box-ful of scrap book stuff.

Then I made him chocolate waffles with choc. chips in side. We put whip cream and strawberries on top. It was amazing! Then I helped Cory to bed in the basement where it i dark so he could get ready for another hard shift at the hospital. Even though it was simple; I loved it. We didn't have to deal with expensive gifts, or the traffic in restaurants. It was just the two of us enjoying breakfast.

3 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

Happy Valentines Day!!

Peterson Family said...

the best way to spend it! I like to keep it simple!!

Unknown said...

We had a nice simple V-day too. It was nice :)
Jared graduates this December and we're not too sure what we'll be doing after that, but it looks like we'll be a little while after he graduates. Whether it's 2 months or 2 years, we don't know! If anything, we'd move closer to where I work to minimize the drive :)