May 13, 2009

Baby Sayre is growing strong!

I went to the doctor today due to some lower abdominal cramping. I was a little nervous since that was what I felt during my last pregnancy. The doctor said those were normal symptoms but just in case we did another ultra sound. Well, Baby Sayre grew a whole 1 cm from last week and we heard the heart beat again. A cool thing.. last week you could see the yolk sack and hardly any baby, this time the baby was twice as big as the yolk sac, and we had to look hard to see that. So we know everything is going great still. The new aprox. due date is Dec. 23rd, so it is still close to Christmas.. hopefully as we progress in the pregnancy the due date will keep coming earlier and earlier. I can't wait to meet our new baby!

9 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

congrats! hope you are feeling great!

Terri Lindsay said...

I think I was worried until I was about half way. It took us so long to get pregnant with Kellen, that I was just so scared that I would lose him, after waiting so long. So hang in there it will get better.

RAPN! said...

glad things are going well! baby sayre is in our prayers!

Rachel Schanz said...

cool! we are so excited for you guys!

Lara Zierke said...

Wow! I can see it. I am so glad your cramping was normal.
Also, thanks for your text on Mother's Day!

Peterson Family said...

Thanks for coming to visit me! It is always fun to talk to you! I know I've already told you but congrats on the baby! We are so excited for you and we will keep you in our prayers.

The Gotch Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Trust me, no matter how long it takes, it is worth the wait in the end!

Unknown said...

Congrats!
I know how hard it is to miscarry and the fear it would happen again. I miscarried twice before Travis and each time it was really hard.. I know your pain.
I'm sure this one will stick!! Being a mother is one of the greatest feelings in the world and you will make a great one!!
I was thinking that you Kelli and I should get together sometime, go out for lunch or something.. let me know!

Odelsa said...

Congratulations my dear! I'm so happy for you. Remember to get your naps, eat lots and pamper yourself...see you soon!