May 18, 2009

Broms Photo Op

Cory and I always feel super guilty when we have to leave Brom with someone else when we go out of town. I know it's pathetic, but we really do love our dog. So Sunday after we picked up our dog from my in-laws Cory and I decided that it would be fun to take Brom on a walk somewhere where he could jump in some water and swim since it was a hot day. So Cory took me to his secret hunting spot where he likes to go bird hunting. Well I ended up taking a ton of pictures of Master Cory and his Dog. It was really cool to see Brom in his element and to sniff and swim, and point out in the outdoors. He really is a beautiful smart dog. enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

RAPN! said...

he's so cute! i want a brom!

Odelsa said...

These pictures are awesome! I love nature!

Odelsa said...

My blog is not private Prego!