May 9, 2009

Extra Extra Read All About It!

Cory and I found out that we were expecting last Fall. We found out we were pregnant on our 2nd Anniversary! We were going to tell our parents for Christmas and Surprise them, but later found out that I lost the baby and miscarried after 6-7 weeks. It's weird how fast you can be attached to something you haven't met yet. It was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to go through both physically and spiritually. I read a post from a friend who recently went through a miscarriage and her blog post really helped me even three month after mine happened.

Well after much meditation, prayers, and ovulation tests, Cory and I are again expecting. I am still not that far into the pregnancy, but so many people already know about it, so I figured I would make it official! So now that you know.. it's your duty to pray that this pregnancy lasts! : ) I feel really great about this pregnancy already, last time I cramped the whole time and had zero pregnancy symptoms. Now my chest feels slightly bigger, still not puking, but I am slightly queasy in the morning if I sleep in too late, and I am tired all the time. I had Cory give me a blessing, and things just feel more peaceful.

We went to the doctor for the second time (Dr. Oldroyd- Thanks Marcie for referring me to him) and had our first ultrasound. I was a little nervous since my last experience wasn't a great one, but we saw the baby, and the heart beat, and he even let us hear it. It sounds like a strong Heart Beat that goes really fast. : ) My aprox. due date is Dec. 26th, so pray for me to have a healthy baby and that I will be due early so it won't be a Christmas baby! Well that is the official update for the Sayre's. We feel extremely blessed that we have been giving second opportunity to be pregnant and be future parents of our Heavenly Father's special child.

12 comments:

Jess said...

CONGRATS! Cory told me at the office the other day! I am so excited for your guys and will keep you in my prayers! :)

Carlee said...

AHHHHHH! Congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! I really miss you in primary!

RAPN! said...

yippee! i am so happy for you. you will be in my prayers!!!

Terri Lindsay said...

I feel like I am the last person to know, but that's ok, I am so freekin excited for you guys. I know you will have a wonderful pegnancy, enjoy every minute of it, it will go by so fast. Call me we need to hang out. And you better post prego pictures.

Lara Zierke said...

I am so excited for you two. Even when it's not easy for us, Heavenly Father has a plan. My sister started this very moving blog awhile ago about her experiences with miscarriage just because so many people go through it and it's not talked about much. You may find it worth reading (you'll have to go back and start at the beginning.) http://gettingourfamilyhere.blogspot.com/

Kurt and Julie said...

Wow We are sooooooo excited. Kurt and I are so happy for you. You will have our prayers everynight. It will be fun to have another little one so close. Our sister-in-law is due Dec. 23rd. I guess it is just the right time for babies.

Unknown said...

Congrats again! I am so happy for you guys. We are excited to see you guys with a little one.

Rachel Schanz said...

woo woo !

Stephanie said...

Congrats Stefanie that is wonderful you will be in my prayers and I am so exited for you and Cory

Jenna Anderson said...

YAY!! Congratulations to you both! We are happy to hear the news and hope that you have a good pregnancy!

Hilary said...

Wow Stef! Congrats! I had no idea you lost a baby last year. You are a strong woman, and I sincerely hope this pregnancy is smooth sailing for you this time. It seems like miscarriages are fairly common, but no one really talks about it too much. Must be hard.

I'm excited to read more updates :) I wonder what Brom will do when he's not the baby anymore. Hehe.

Brooke said...

Congrats Stef and Cory. I know you guys have been waiting for this to happen for some time and I am so excited for you. I hope all is well with the pregnancy.