May 18, 2009

Best Birthday!

I had a great 23rd Birthday! I woke up on May 15th.. took work off, and my husband was in the kitchen cleaning dishes so I would not have to, and he made me waffles for Breakfast. Then I begged to open my presents from him... I had already opened one early because I could not wait. Cory got me some Clinique Happy Perfume, a thermarest sleeping pad, an Osprey Back pack, and a Sherpani wallet purse. We watched some office, 30 rock, and a movie.. just relaxing. then we took Brom to Pet Smart to get his nails filed and his face trimmed before we dropped him off at Cory's parents for the weekend.

We drove to Pocatello, and my wonderful sister and brother in law threw me a small birthday party. We had hot dogs and hamburgers, and i got some presents; which no one should have. It was wonderful... I think my favorite part was that my sister in law made me my favorite cake in the world: Boston Creme pie.

we spent the night in Pocatello, and drove up to SLC with the Schanz's to see ReAl Salt Lake play Kansas City Wizards. We lost 2-0. But it was still fun. We went to REI, and I got to introuce Tai Pan to my friend Rachel.. and yes she is addicted!

It was just a wonderful fun weekend.. Thanks to everyone who made me feel special I really am blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life!

6 comments:

Hilary said...

Stef you are so cute. That cake is off the CHAIN! Hehe. Glad you had a great birthday!

Peterson Family said...

Looks like you had a rockin' birthday weekend! Glad it went so good! I need the recipe for that boston cream cake if it is as good as you keep making it sound! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! 23! You are still so young.

Unknown said...

looks like you had a ton of fun!! you turning 23 made me feel old!! haha.. Even though Im only one year older.. we met almost 5 years ago when you moved in with all of us. Crazy how fast time goes!

RAPN! said...

happy birthday!

Lara Zierke said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had fun!