January 11, 2010

Josie's first photo shoot!

When Josie was just 1 week old we decided to get some professional pictures of our baby girl and some family pictures for the first time. I looked around and there was a lot of great photographers to choose from but we decided to go with Andrea Sponeburgh. she did such a great job and was so patient with us. She let me not only take pictures of Josie, but family pictures, and grandmother pictures. So here is her website if you want to check her out:

http://andreaspon.com/photography/main.php

And here are just some of the pictures. enjoy!

9 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cute pics!!! She is so adorable. And strangely...she looks a lot how Brinley looked at that age. They're twinners with all that hair. Brin hasn't lost any...it keeps growing!!!

Odelsa said...

I can't wait to hold Josie! She is beautiful and you my dear are the cutest mommy....

My kids have had runny noses this week :) I wanted to come see you but we will wait just a little bit longer so i don't drag my kids germs with me. Hope to see you soon!

Terri Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! I loved all those photos.

Lara Zierke said...

Thos are so precious. You will always treasure these and be glad you took them. I can't believe how alert she is at one week. For my Joci's 8 day pictures, we only got one with her eyes open. She was always sleeping. Capturing her eyes on film was like the holy grail. :)

RAPN! said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! She is beautiful, your beautiful, the grandma's are beautiful, and your husband....he's a keeper for ya! He looks like he is a pro! As do you! And for me, I got your present in the car...it will be mailed out on Wednesday! Keep your eyes open for a package! Much love!

Carlee said...

Darling pictures! She is so cute! My boys are just getting over being sick, but when they are better we will have to get together so we don't go crazy at home!! :)

Hill Family said...

Stefanie,

She is so cute! I love the pictures. You guys are such a cute family.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of Cory and the soccer ball! you have a beautiful little girl!

The Hess Family said...

She is soooo cute! Congratulations!