January 26, 2010

My new Do!

I'm posting about my new do.. so that it won't be such a shocker for when everyone see's me later. I love doing a new change, but I hate the first day that people see you and all the attention that you get. I get real nervous on those kind of days. So enjoy the pictures of my new look.

Cory and I have been trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I've been wanting to color it for a long time, but couldn't because I was pregnant and we didn't want to risk anything. So Cory bought me two hair magazines and we went to town for the search of a new look. We both decided to be daring and have me do the Kherington Payne Look from Fame.

I was just going to do the cut but Cory wants me to try going as Blonde as this actress/dancer. So in a couple of days or weeks I am going to go completely blonde like Kherington. But for now I will just be getting use to my new do.

My friend Jen was such a good sport and did my hair for me. She was so nervous but I think she did an awesome job. Hope you enjoy the pictures.








7 comments:

Terri Lindsay said...

I love it! I love your long hair too though. I think you should go more blond, it would be awesome! I really want to come out and see you and the baby, let me know when she is all better.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Super cute girl!!

Lara Zierke said...

What a fun change. I know exactly what you mean about all the attention a change gets you. It's fun for the first comment or two, but then it makes you really self-conscious.

Anyway, I think it's totally you!

RAPN! said...

CUTE!!! Love it...I wish I was daring...

Amilyn said...

So you did it. It will take a while to get use to it but it is looking good. Of coarse you always look good.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I think every new mom needs some new look just to make them feel normal again. Way to go!

Lori said...

Cute! I love the blonde!