February 18, 2010

Prank gone wrong

so i don't know if any of you gals prank your husbands or if your husbands prank any of you? Well in our little Sayre family pranking has existed since the beginning. I have had Cory hiss like a snake in the dark, jump out and scare me when i get home, pretend he is sleeping on the couch when i get home, etc.

well a few months back i decided to prank him good.. while he was showering before church started , i decided to fill an EIRMC mug up with ice cold water and dump it on him, he got so mad he decided to dump shower water all over me. need i say we were late to church that day. ha ha!

Well i guess cory remembered what i did to him and he decided to prank me back. while i was showering; i had soap in my eyes and was washing my hair, cory threw ice cold water on top of me... well it startled me so bad; i screamed, threw my hands up in the air, lost my balance and slipped and fell. while i was falling i tried to keep my ground by grasping onto the shower curtain, yea i took it down, and my back and left arm hit the spout. cory was scared because all he saw was the shower curtain falling and my legs in the air with a big bang.

after it was all done all i could do is wipe the soap out of my eyes look up at cory and laugh! the moral of this story, be careful which prank you do, it could go wrong! painfully wrong!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh Stef! I needed a good one today!

Unknown said...

Funny! We have totally done the ice cold water in the shower bit! It is a classic.

Odelsa said...

lol, lol, lol, lol

okay, straight face.... no wait

lol, lol
I'll write back later! lol