February 7, 2010

Platinum Blonde

Well I finally did it. Saturday morning Cory woke up and said, "You should ask Jen to see if she can make you blonde today". I was a little nervous, and so I just said an excuse like, "She probably has too much to do today, maybe later in the week!"

Well like always, Jen is an amazing friend, and she just went to town with my hair. It didn't take as long as our initial hair day, but still took awhile since we had to bleach the entire head this time, and add low lights. I hope you enjoy my new look, I look like a brand new woman.. I don't even know where Stefanie went! : )



4 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Super cute! I love it! You are so brave to do it though! Good for you! It looks adorable!

Terri Lindsay said...

Yea!!!! Hahaha. Love it.

Lara Zierke said...

So edgy! I don't know where Stefaniei went either! :)

Rachel Schanz said...

i was totally going to call and see if you guys wanted to come over for dinner tonight! Thursday would be great for us if you want to get together.....we're up for anything! and i'm likin' the new do! :)