December 12, 2009


Brom is getting pretty good, We got 5 big roosters this day. He was pointing them out like a machine. It was like a switch turned on when he finally realized what we were trying to do out there. He was putting all the other dogs and their owners to shame, we were the only ones shooting birds out there. Actually Brom is making me look like a good hunter, the majority of these birds were brought back to me alive in brom's mouth. I would wing them and send Brom after them and he would swat them out of the air as they were trying to get away and bring them back to me. I hope next season is as good as this one was.

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

That is so awesome. What a cool dog.

Robert and Stacey Hall Family said...

YEAH! That is so exciting that you dont have Strep B. One less thing to stress about. Lets just hope you can go into labor before your due date. When your mom gets here you just need to start some of those tricks we talked about. HA HA Ha.