December 21, 2009

EIRMC

We all woke up early this morning so we could go to my Doctor appointment. Here is the update:
  • Weight- gain 1 1/2 pounds
  • BP- 120/80
  • Belly size- looks good
  • Baby's heartbeat- strong
  • Dilated- still the same (1-2)
So after the doctor checked everything... He told me that he was going to call EIRMC and see if there was any room to have me go in tonight. He came back and said that anywhere between 6:00-7:00PM I need to go to EIRMC and they will have me do cervidal. He says typically this will start the contractions, and by midnight I could be ready to deliver the baby. But if for some reason the cervidal doesn't do anything than he said Tuesday he will have my water break. So that's the update. I will be for sure spending the night tonight at EIRMC, but either today or Tuesday I will have a baby. So the next time you read my blog I'll include a picture of the babe!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I. CANNOT. WAIT!

Good luck! Labor is called labor for a reason!!

Brooke said...

Good Luck Stef! I know that you can do it. I can't wait to see the pictures of your cute little baby! We love you.